What is a Content Management System (CMS)
A Content Management System (CMS) allows non-technical users to make changes to a website with little or no training. A CMS requires a web developer to design, setup and add features, but it’s main function as a website is a maintenance tool for non-technical staff to provide and publish content/updates, etc.
Our sites utilise the power of the two most popular CMS that exist today. WordPress and Joomla.
If your familiar with word processing then you won’t have any problems adding text or images to your own website for free!
Why Use a Content Management System:
- Reduced costs of keeping your website up to date
- Customise your website to meet precise business needs
- Make efficient updates and modifications at any time from any where
- Use non technical staff to complete updates
- Store archived content for future use or for reference